Genesis Experience Offers Exclusive Customer Programs For Stress-Free Ownership
- 3 years/36K miles Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance
- 3 years/36K miles Complimentary Valet Services
- 3 years Complimentary Genesis Connected Services including Connected Care, Remote, and Guidance
- 3 years Complimentary SiriusXM® Travel Link (Traffic & Data) and Map Care
- Best-in-Industry Warranty with Enhanced Roadside Assistance and Concierge Services
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., July 21, 2016 – The luxurious Genesis G90 flagship, and the mid-luxury Genesis G80 launch with customer programs and an industry-best warranty that exceed anything offered in the luxury market today. From valet service appointments, to complimentary scheduled maintenance and Genesis Connected Services, the Genesis Experience is designed to elevate ownership, demonstrating that time is the ultimate luxury. These exclusive programs, introduced with the G90 and G80, will be applied to all future Genesis models.
“Genesis cars exude confidence, and it has driven us to design an ownership experience that is personalized, convenient and saves time,” said Erwin Raphael, general manager of Genesis in the U.S. market. “Respect and courtesy are the foundation of the Genesis Experience. We will honor our owners’ time through streamlined processes that put their needs first.”
Convenient Valet Service and Maintenance Program
Vehicle service and maintenance is often a time-consuming chore. Taking this challenge head on, Genesis has completely re-engineered the service experience for its owners by providing complimentary valet service for three years. For their convenience, Genesis owners will have several options for scheduling their vehicle’s maintenance and service: a simple online scheduling system, a call to the dedicated Genesis call center, in vehicle through Genesis Connected Services or via the exclusive Genesis mobile app, which is directly connected to the dealer’s service scheduling system.
And rather than driving to a dealership for the service appointment, Genesis owners can choose to have their vehicle picked up at an agreed upon location of their choice. A complimentary Genesis loaner car will be dropped off, allowing owners to go about their day without interruption. When the service is completed, the customer again chooses the time and location for the vehicle to be delivered.
All 2017 Genesis models include complimentary maintenance, standard for the first three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. This program covers common factory recommended maintenance items including air filter, engine oil, oil filter and tire rotation.
Genesis Connected Services
By 2020, 90 percent of cars will be connected to the cloud. Genesis vehicles are equipped with Genesis Connected Services to bring seamless connectivity directly into the car with technology like Remote Start with Climate Control, Destination Search powered by Google®, Remote Door Lock/Unlock, Car Finder, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, and Stolen Vehicle Recovery. Genesis Connected Services can be easily accessed from the buttons on the rearview mirror and center stack, the Web or via an exclusive Genesis owners’ smartphone app.
Genesis Connected Services is complimentary for three years and includes the following three services packages: Connected Care, Remote and Guidance.
Connected Care package:
- Automatic Collision Notification (ACN) and Assistance
- SOS Emergency Assistance
- Enhanced Roadside Assistance
- Monthly Vehicle Health Report
- Maintenance Alerts
- Automated Diagnostic Trouble Code Notification (DTC)
- Service Link
- Genesis App (smartphone)
- On-Demand Diagnostics
- Driving Information
- Remote Start with Climate Control
- Remote Door Lock/Unlock
- Remote Horn and Lights
- Car Finder via Mobile App
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery/Slowdown/Immobilization
- Vehicle Safeguard Alerts:
- Valet Alert
- Speed/Curfew Alert
- Destination search powered by Google®
- Destination Send-to-Car by Google®
Sirius XM Traffic and Data Services
SiriusXM Traffic and Data Services are complimentary for three years on all Genesis vehicles. Owners can enjoy real-time SiriusXM Data Services, such as Travel Link®, which includes traffic, sports, weather, stocks, fuel prices and movie times providing customers the ultimate luxury of time.
Outdated map software in a navigation system can be a real inconvenience. The sophisticated Genesis navigation systems will be kept up-to-date with free downloads to the system’s SD card via the MyGenesis website. The complimentary updates will be available for three years.
Best Warranty in the Industry
Every Genesis is covered by an industry-leading warranty with enhanced roadside assistance and concierge services. Genesis Roadside Assistance is dedicated to providing safety, and convenient services for owners in need of repair. The Genesis Enhanced Roadside Assistance program will be able to provide select services remotely, at the vehicle’s location or coordinate a loaner vehicle with the assistance of specialized concierge agents.
- Remote Services with diagnostics checked through Genesis Connected Services or a phone call to Concierge
- Roadside Concierge dispatched to vehicle location to resolve select issues on site such as flat tires, dead batteries, lock out services and more
- Complimentary Genesis loaner vehicle dropped off at location while owner’s vehicle is repaired at a Genesis brand retailer
This also includes enhanced vehicle towing and trip interruption services. If a Genesis becomes disabled, the owner knows help will be sent 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For additional protection and customer peace of mind, all Genesis vehicles are covered by an unrivaled industry-leading warranty program unsurpassed in the luxury market.
- 10-year / 100,000 miles powertrain
- Five-year new vehicle warranty
- Seven years anti-perforation protection
Genesis Media CenterMedia Inquiriespr@genesis.com-United States